Terms & Conditions
Please read all these terms and conditions.
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with. If you are not sure about anything, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the services by you (the Customer or you).
2. Victoria Allen of 17 Park View , Francis Street Swansea, SA1 4NP with email address email@example.com (the Supplier or us or we).
3. These are the terms on which we sell all Services to you. By ordering any of the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You can only purchase the Services and Goods from the Website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years old.
4. Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside their trade, business, craft or profession;
5. Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Services;
6. Booking means the Customer’s order for the Services from the Supplier as set out in the Customer’s booking;
7. Services means the services advertised on the Website, of the number and description set out in the Booking;
8. Durable Medium means paper or email, or any other medium that allows information to be addressed personally to the recipient, enables the recipient to store the information in a way accessible for future reference for a period that is long enough for the purposes of the information, and allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored;
10. Website means our website https://www.vikireiki.com/ on which the Services are advertised.
11. The description of the Services is as set out in the Website or other form of
advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only.
12. All Services which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
13. We can make changes to the Services which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
14. You must cooperate with us in all matters relating to the Services, provide us with all information required to perform the Services and obtain any necessary consents (unless otherwise agreed).
15. Failure to comply with the above is a Customer default which entitles us to suspend performance of the Services until you remedy it or if you fail to remedy it following our request, we can terminate the Contract with immediate effect on written notice to you.
Basis of Sale
16. The description of the Services on our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Services or Goods. When a Booking has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
17. The Booking process is set out on the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the Booking. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the booking process correctly.
18. A Contract will be formed for the Services ordered only when you receive an email from us confirming the Booking (Booking Confirmation). You must ensure that the Booking Confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Booking placed by you. By making a Booking you agree to us giving you confirmation of the Contract by means of an email with all information in it (i.e. the Booking Confirmation). You will receive the Booking Confirmation within a reasonable time after making the Booking, but in any event before performance begins of any of the Services.
19. Any quotation or estimate of Fees (as defined below) is valid for a maximum period of 30 days from its date, unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.
20. No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the Services, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
21. We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a Contract entered into by you as a Consumer. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms which are more appropriate for you and which might, in some respects, be better for you, e.g. by giving you rights as a business.
Fees and Payment
22. The fees (Fees) for the Services is that set out on the Website at the date we accept the Booking or such other price as we may agree in writing.
23. You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details via PayPal at the time of making a Booking. Payment will be taken immediately and before delivery of the Services.
24. We will deliver the Services at the time agreed at the point of making a Booking.
25. Regardless of events beyond our control, if we do not deliver the Services on time, you can require us to reduce the Fees or charges by an appropriate amount (including the right to receive a refund for anything already paid above the reduced amount). The amount of the reduction can, where appropriate, be up to the full amount of the Fees or charges.
Right to cancel
26. Subject as stated in these Terms and Conditions, you can cancel this contract up to 24 hours before your Reiki session is due to commence, without giving any reason.
27. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this Contract by a clear statement setting out your decision, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effects of cancellation in the cancellation period
28. If you cancel this Contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you.
29. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction. You will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
30. We will supply the Services with reasonable skill and care.
Duration, termination and suspension
31. The Contract continues as long as it takes us to perform the Services.
32. Either you or we may terminate the Contract or suspend the Services at any time by a written notice of termination or suspension to the other if that other:
a. commits a serious breach, or series of breaches resulting in a serious breach, of the Contract and the breach either cannot be fixed or is not fixed within 30 days of the written notice; or
b. is subject to any step towards its bankruptcy or liquidation.
33. On termination of the Contract for any reason, any of our respective remaining rights and liabilities will not be affected.
Circumstances beyond the control of either party
34. In the event of any failure by a party because of something beyond its reasonable control:
a. the party will advise the other party as soon as reasonably practicable; and
b. the party’s obligations will be suspended so far as is reasonable, provided that that party will act reasonably, and the party will not be liable for any failure which it could not reasonably avoid, but this will not affect the Customer’s above rights relating to delivery (and the right to cancel).
35. Your privacy is critical to us. We respect your privacy and comply with the General Data Protection Regulation with regard to your personal information.
37. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
a. ‘Data Protection Laws’ means any applicable law relating to the processing of Personal Data, including, but not limited to the GDPR.
b. ‘GDPR’ means the UK General Data Protection Regulation.
c. ‘Data Controller’, ‘Personal Data’ and ‘Processing’ shall have the same meaning as in the GDPR.
38. We are a Data Controller of the Personal Data we Process in providing the Services to you.
39. Where you supply Personal Data to us so we can provide Services to you, and we Process that Personal Data in the course of providing the Services to you, we will comply with our obligations imposed by the Data Protection Laws:
a. before or at the time of collecting Personal Data, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected;
b. we will only Process Personal Data for the purposes identified;
c. we will respect your rights in relation to your Personal Data; and
d. we will implement technical and organisational measures to ensure your Personal Data is secure.
40. For any enquiries or complaints regarding data privacy, you can email: email@example.com.
41. The Supplier does not exclude liability for: (i) any fraudulent act or omission; or (ii) death or personal injury caused by negligence or breach of the Supplier’s other legal obligations. Subject to this, we are not liable for (i) loss which was not reasonably foreseeable to both parties at the time when the Contract was made, or (ii) loss (eg loss of profit) to your business, trade, craft or profession which would not be suffered by a Consumer – because we believe you are not buying the Services wholly or mainly for your business, trade, craft or profession.
Governing law, jurisdiction and complaints.
42. The Contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the law of England and Wales.
43. Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales or, where the Customer lives in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in the courts of respectively Scotland or Northern Ireland.
44. We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints as follows: If a dispute occurs customers should contact us to find a solution. We will aim to respond with an appropriate solution within 5 days.
46. These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer (https://www.rocketlawyer.com/gb/en).